PACKLEN is a series of 3-layers blown film products used in surface flexoprinting, automatic packaging and bag making process.
- PACKLEN S – Standard film for surface flexoprinting used in flow-pack automatic packing machinery. Mainly used in frozen food and industrial packaging.
- PACKLEN HAO – Film with very high mechanical properties and high hot-tack. This material is especially designed for downgauging. This film is suitable for frozen food packaging, especially french fries - can be used in thickness of 40-45 μm for 2,5 kg of frozen french fries packed on a flow-pack machine.
- PACKLEN L – Film designed for fast bag making machinery (wicket machines). Mainly used for bread bags, flower sleeves, food, fruit, meat, general packaging or shopper bags. This film has a good stiffness, good optical and mechanical properties.
- PACKLEN H – Film designed for hygiene packaging (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues). Film with easy tear properties in machine direction. This material provides good stiffness and good optical properties.
- AS - antistatic additive
- AF - antifog additive
- UVS - UV stabilizer
- UVA - UV absorber
- NMS - non-migrating slip additive
- LS - low slip (higher COF)
If you want to modify one of our products, simply add the modification symbol to our product name, for example: "PACKLEN® S AS" is a standard flow-pack material modified with antistatic additive.
If you are interested in products not listed above or need diferent modifications, do not hesitate to contact our product consultant. We will be happy to create a tailor made solution just for your needs.